Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

deelted

mirale

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Received A VC From This User

I just finished reading the e-book and i was actually surprised.
Most methods weren't too hard but can give really good profit and some even required 0 investment.

The difficulty on most was low but still gives good $$. The hardest method is more profitable but takes time and requires some SE skills.
The lower difficulty methods are pretty easy to do and are mostly semi-autopilot
The e-book is easy to understand and gives pretty good explanations. This is something even 9 year old's can do.
I'm currently gonna try out one of the easier methods and will update this post with proof of the earnings.

10/10

Kingpin

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

pepeokay
[Image: FeelsStrongMan.png]

Kingpin

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(13 September, 2020 - 03:16 PM)badass_kid Wrote: Show More
i would like to receive vc if it is possible!Badass_Kid#1337

added

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Received a vouch copy from the OP and thank you @Psychedelic for this opportunity

The e-book 9.5/10: it offers multiple spreading methods. All of them are up to date, not saturated things such as sharing your RAT to be downloaded in fake YouTube videos. That's "so 2012", lmao.
Also, they are easy to perform and are involving little time necessary to be performed, along no investment required.
A fair price for some HQ information for everyone who looks for up to date spreading methods.

The Seller 10/10: same old guy, creating only stuff that is proven to work. A discord server awaits you for dedicated support.

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

i would like to receive vc if it is possible!Badass_Kid#1337