Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Does anyone know how to create new UberEats (UK) accounts (needss SMS verification)?

dscaas

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(24 February, 2021 - 05:10 PM)aax Wrote: Show More
I have used a few SMS services, however, even though it let's me register as soon as I want to place an order (new name + card too) I get an error. I am 100% confident it is caused by the phone numbers I use to verify the account.

Anyone knows any bypass or paid services that use 100% real phone numbers and actually work?

Not sure if you still need this but just use like sms-verify.ru or smspva which both work and i personally use revolut when paying to change the card everytime i make a new account Smart

aax

Divine
Divine Contributor Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

(17 March, 2021 - 11:37 PM)dscaas Wrote: Show More
I have used a few SMS services, however, even though it let's me register as soon as I want to place an order (new name + card too) I get an error. I am 100% confident it is caused by the phone numbers I use to verify the account.

Anyone knows any bypass or paid services that use 100% real phone numbers and actually work?

Not sure if you still need this but just use like sms-verify.ru or smspva which both work and i personally use revolut when paying to change the card everytime i make a new account Smart

I've tried another russian site, with revolut VCC and I always get error saying this acc can't use promotions. Fresh number, email and ip too. I will try with one of the sites you suggested.
[Image: sOsAqSi.gif]

ChaseNamic

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(21 March, 2021 - 04:57 PM)aax Wrote: Show More
(17 March, 2021 - 11:37 PM)dscaas Wrote: Show More

I've tried another russian site, with revolut VCC and I always get error saying this acc can't use promotions. Fresh number, email and ip too. I will try with one of the sites you suggested.

hey was wondering if you found anything?
[Image: Q64Wk14.gif]

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

I also use these services for Uber Eats abusive exploits:
https://autofications.com/
http://smspva.com/
https://www.textverified.com/
Contact Information:
REVOKED