Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

dorking ebook/lesson pack/guide START TO FINISH

Planet

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

PLANET'S REVIEW

Product:
This product is just amazing it has everythink you can think of when it comes to dorking fron the very basics to lfi targeting its insane how many things and methods there are in this pack in my opinion the best one I've seen so far

Seller:
The seller is a nice dude professional and will help you with everything he's apart of vegetables Inc. and the whole team is insane when it comes to customer support one of the best ones out there

Price:
The price is worth it and with this discount theres going on (as of me writing this review) your going to make way more than 200$ from this even by reselling dorks themselves without using them if you manage to use them for its purpose then your making even more money

OVERALL: 9/10

otto

vegetable
Divine Contributor Premium

0%

Status

Years of Service

This is a bump
[Image: eaJmeYh.gif]

JOIN US

:monkas: leechers will be reported et cetera et cetera :monkas:

Sc00bii

Divine
Divine Contributor Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Otto, GLWS!
[Image: xroMPoF.gif]

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

+vouch bought the pack and donjuji trying to buy my dorks im hopping off with hundreds of dollars from bug bounty itself.