Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

eBay Counterfeit Gold Partnership $$$

fraudpriva12

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(27 October, 2023 - 01:03 AM)exploitshop Wrote: Show More
Hello I'm looking for someone with an active eBay seller account to work with. I have a large supply of counterfeit gold and have been selling it on eBay for awhile. The problem I'm having is opening up new accounts. eBay's verification system has gotten to good to make seller drop accounts. Each 1oz gold bar I sell goes for around $2000. I've already been selling on my account but after selling for about a year my account got banned. I'm selling Pamp 1oz gold bars. You can see how much they are going for on eBay now. I can usually sell 2-3 bars a day but we'll start slow. You'll keep 1/4 of the profit. You'll need to cashout to your bank account and if you choose to steal from me you will be missing out on significant money long-term. 2k upfront is nowhere near the money you will be making after a couple of weeks of our partnership. I won't be asking for any of your account information you will be listing the gold for sale. Once its in your bank account you'll buy btc and send it to me while keeping 1/4. PM me in interested.

send me your tg

buythefakes

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

This is a bump
[Image: Counterfeit-Haven.png]