Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Exactis and/or PDL Database

nmapthis

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Well unfortunately you won't get the PDL dump as it hasn't been publicly released and since it is only in the hands of the security do-gooders including Troy Hunt, it will more than likely never see the light of day.

As for Exactis, that dump has a ridiculous wealth of information and is still worth around 0.55 BTC at present time or approx $3735 USD. So unless you have that kind of money?

The best I've got that comes close and has some of the email addresses along with similar information are GateHub, PoshMark and ShareThis dumps and again those dumps I was fortunate to get from a friend a while ago and they're worth a lot! If you want to hit me up on email we can talk further - [emailprotected]

(26 November, 2019 - 12:43 AM)sp1234 Wrote: Show More
(24 November, 2019 - 11:51 PM)nmapthis Wrote: Show More
You won't get Exactis for free. That is one that nobody is willing to give up. Probably looking at paying a good $200 for that at the moment. Not sure what the PDL one is, what does that stand for?

PDL is "People Data Labs" saw it on haveibeenpwned

https://www.troyhunt.com/data-enrichment...addresses/

Do you happen to know anybody selling it, or even another forum? I've looked everywhere and can't find it...really just looking to find info on a few people. I don't need the entire database.

I have the Verifications.IO DB which has all the PDL emails etc in it. If you give me a few I can check to see if they're in it and if they are then I'd be willing to sell that. The file is huge though as in around 20GB

tammlaytonOOP

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

hirosakadz42

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep