Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Facture modifiable by WSF Apple Darty Nike Gucci Herms Chanel Louis Vuitton Dior

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Appreciate the link homie, cbbs trying to find their .onion

bankela

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

His current discord account is "383.4teen". However, he changes his discord accounts. The first one's username right now is "deleted.user.1234". I also know that his telegram is @N4teen. He goes by the name of 4Teen. He tried to dox me and failed miserably got the wrong person and is acting all arrogant and shit. Would be fun to make him scared. Thanks <3
(edit)
Forgot to add that his time zone is GMT -8, he says he's from the US if that's to be trusted.

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

hey friend I just wondering how to send bulk emails up of 10k. daily using gmail , any third part accept crypto or any method , ??

* this method are tested already :
use google sheets with add on ....

looking for answers thnks
[Image: smart.gif]
Eating Pain in breakfast , One Path to the Happiness and success , Hard Word , Struggling , Pain /// Every fucking day .
[Image: smart.gif]

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

I do not know if it's only me, but why does everything look like as if it's on an iPad? How do I get the old UI back?
[Image: fX3mTI2.png]

KSZ

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

You are using mobile layout on a PC, scroll to the bottom, under extras, and switch to desktop mode.
For account recoveries and 2fa issues, contact @Liars or @Darkness
For any upgrade-related issues, please private messageme on-site.

Alert: Replies may take up to 48 hours.

[Image: I4kF791.gif]

Important note: Do not private message me for IntenseProxy support, instead send an email to [emailprotected]