Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

[Faster than 2Captcha/AntiCaptcha] RECAPTCHA V2 & FUNCAPTCHA SOLVING SERVICE

Disla

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(13 June, 2022 - 01:50 PM)Dommmm Wrote: Show More
(13 June, 2022 - 05:42 AM)Disla Wrote: Show More
focking 1k$ a week???
just buy capmonster pro = 87$
and 2million captcha solve a day ;-;

It isn't 2 million a day, it is 400k a day. And you aren't adding in additional resource costs and time required to manage everything.A fully managed service is worth a lot more. If you end up needing high threadage, it becomes very difficult to manage everything yourself.

they legit have updated to unlimited threads and if its 400k who even gonna finish it?
cz i my self used it and i legit ended 2m in a day and it regenrate back in day or 2

Dommmm

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

I have clients who are doing 750k a day - reCaptcha and FunCaptcha both.
Also their site doesn't say anything about unlimited threads. They even tell you how you can buy additional threads.

Imagine trying to handle everything to run 1000, or 5000 threads yourself. I have clients who are doing that and they pay me a premium for my service because they don't have to worry about load balancing or configurations or anything.

This service isn't meant for small clients - there is a reason we have a minimum budget. We currently only want clients that intend to use the service to bypass huge amounts of captchas every day and haven't found a good solution for their problem yet.