Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

FR/EN UberEats Refund Method (over 2k refund in 2 month)

ANG

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

I took a vouch copy,
I have been here for quite some time now over a year already I want to stop it all but its just so addictive I hope that this eBook will give me the possibilities to do so it seems like it can this post will updated accordingly once time progresses Kiss

Planet

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

GLWSPepelove

ANG

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

here is my more detailed and updated vouch:
I just started the mentoring today. It really is a business model and best of all fully legal. The 3 mentors each one is fully available to discuss with you their previous plans, what was their business model, how they grew it etc. Overall, they go pretty much into every detail on how they profited off their marketing skills & knowledge and how they grew the whole thing. They also include every source file for their business and they will help you customize it in your own way and advise you what to do and how to do it and what not etc. The thing is pretty nice structured they seem to follow a pretty good "script" or "structure" it's really not messy and the steps were very clear. I will be setting this up for the next weeks , since this requires a lot of time as it really is a business model as said. It is fully whitehat, so no worries. You can withdraw from a lot of options from Paypal, Bank, Stripe etc. You cannot withdraw to crypto sadly at this moment but it can be implemented if you really want to they just didn't really did crypto when they pursue with this business model. Overall: I fully recommend this to anyone that has some money to buy and a few more for the investment. In time you can reinvest the profits and you can really start with no really big investment another 50$ should do the basic setup but you will need to invest a lot more time. The sellers are nice and their open to your ideas as well, but they will advise you if it's a good one or not. Another great hit by @DigitalProfit and his team I highly recommend it so far Kiss