Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

[FREE] Graphics & Designs! (Signature Banners / Thread Designs)

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(29 October, 2018 - 12:16 AM)Mushy Wrote: Show More
Aye, I'm currently offering Graphics & Designsfor free! (Messy thread, apologies! <3)

I'm currently offering graphics and designsas I have some free time and I am also looking to improve in making these graphics/designs. I would as well love to get feedback on my workso I have decided to offer for service for freeto possibly receive any feedback/reps/vouches!

Show ContentGraphics & Designs Service:

Show ContentInterested?:

Note:
I am offering Graphics / Designsfor free.
Graphics and designs are edited to fit your request, templates are publicly available and may be reused; you are able to request a different template if not liked.
It may take some time for me to get to your request as there will most likely be others before you in the orderqueue.
I am offering a free product, I may choose to deny a request or stop working on your request at any time.

Contact Information
Do not contact me on external platforms, please reach out to me in a conversation with me here!

LIKED!
HQ DORKS! STARTS AT 10$
FORTNITE GUARANTEED HIT LIST! 50$

BTC:bc1qt7s8aapmyj32lqqkrac03h46mns9vtlgrw30cn

[Image: tumblr_omw57kGUXp1tn699wo1_1280.gif%3Fformat%3D2500w]

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(29 October, 2018 - 12:54 AM)adawdaw v3 Wrote: Show More
(29 October, 2018 - 12:16 AM)Mushy Wrote: Show More
Aye, I'm currently offering Graphics & Designsfor free! (Messy thread, apologies! <3)

I'm currently offering graphics and designsas I have some free time and I am also looking to improve in making these graphics/designs. I would as well love to get feedback on my workso I have decided to offer for service for freeto possibly receive any feedback/reps/vouches!

Show ContentGraphics & Designs Service:

Show ContentInterested?:

Note:
I am offering Graphics / Designsfor free.
Graphics and designs are edited to fit your request, templates are publicly available and may be reused; you are able to request a different template if not liked.
It may take some time for me to get to your request as there will most likely be others before you in the orderqueue.
I am offering a free product, I may choose to deny a request or stop working on your request at any time.

Contact Information
Do not contact me on external platforms, please reach out to me in a conversation with me here!

I loved mine Fiesta Fiesta Hype Hype Hype Hype

Glad you like it!

UPDATE: Added portfolio of past artwork into thread. View here; https://mushpeas.carbonmade.com/projects/6982093.
[DBC Checker]DeathByCaptcha Checker by m1st
Start a conversation with me here!

Don't leech, leave a like!
[Image: PKaOOPH.gif]

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

0%

Status

Rep