Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Full Account Takeover on a onlyfans.com competitor

TexasHomie

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(18 May, 2023 - 05:49 PM)Baane Wrote: Show More
(18 May, 2023 - 05:42 PM)DedCode Wrote: Show More
I start the bidding at $15,000
[Image: kap.png]

Good Luck With Sales,

Demo Will be good for promotion.

I cannot, for obvious security reasons, post a publicly visible demo here, I will make a demo to the MM or buyer, depending on how we proceed
Also, I don't really see what you're laughing at in the auction price, the website generates tens of thousands of dollars a day, so if you have the means to cash out -- which any potential buyer will have, otherwise it would be stupid, the purchase price is made back in 1 taped account. If you takeover at least 5 accounts, you will get back at least 80 to 100K dollars, guaranteed
Hi, not trying to be a time-waster, BUT, Why dont YOU cashout them and make some serious cash before the method is patched?
Good Luck with your Sales!

Baane

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(21 May, 2023 - 02:23 PM)TexasHomie Wrote: Show More
(18 May, 2023 - 05:49 PM)Baane Wrote: Show More
(18 May, 2023 - 05:42 PM)DedCode Wrote: Show More
I start the bidding at $15,000
[Image: kap.png]

Good Luck With Sales,

Demo Will be good for promotion.

I cannot, for obvious security reasons, post a publicly visible demo here, I will make a demo to the MM or buyer, depending on how we proceed
Also, I don't really see what you're laughing at in the auction price, the website generates tens of thousands of dollars a day, so if you have the means to cash out -- which any potential buyer will have, otherwise it would be stupid, the purchase price is made back in 1 taped account. If you takeover at least 5 accounts, you will get back at least 80 to 100K dollars, guaranteed
Hi, not trying to be a time-waster, BUT, Why dont YOU cashout them and make some serious cash before the method is patched?
Good Luck with your Sales!
I don't have the network for this kind of thing.

Kappa

Divine
Divine Elite member

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

G
ood L
uck
with Sales...
[Image: kappa.png]

Hopefully it will be successful.
Sincerely your
@Kappa
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------