Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Get more helping hands @ksz

blackycracky

Divine
Divine Contributor Elite member

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Its taking days to get scam reports(deal disputes) to be solved

Its taking days for feedbacks to be answered
Its taking days for bugs section to be answered
Etc moderation

I mean may staff doing their work by solving reports but this section too needs to be looked after DancingClown

@KSZ blocked team becoming like intensehost suoport team run
PoggersHype SPACE FOR SELL PM ME PoggersHype​

Sergiu

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Hello and thank you for your feedback.
  1. Feedback & suggestions threads shouldn'tbe responded to by staff, It's up to the forum developer and forum owner to agree to implement a new element/ approve pr deny suggestions.
  2. The bug section is moderated by the forum developer who's the one liable to rectify the forum bugs. As a staff member, we usually intervene if the issue/bug requires guided troubleshooting.
  3. For moderation, we're solving reports as presently as possible. If one's report is denied, this doesn't mean that we're not responsive.
  4. I personally agree with you that scam reports are taking longer than usual, but solely admins are capable to solve them. It's smoothly possible to change this by making other staff members solve the scam reports.
Our staff team is one of the most responsive teams. If you need any support, you can create a thread in the staff support section, or simply ping us in the shoutbox.

DedCode

Veteran Member

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Yes
[Image: pumpkincat.gif]