Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Get more helping hands @ksz

blackycracky

Divine
Divine Contributor Elite member

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(27 April, 2022 - 08:43 AM)Oxyde Wrote: Show More
Hello and thank you for your feedback.
  1. Feedback & suggestions threads shouldn'tbe responded to by staff, It's up to the forum developer and forum owner to agree to implement a new element/ approve pr deny suggestions.
  2. The bug section is moderated by the forum developer who's the one liable to rectify the forum bugs. As a staff member, we usually intervene if the issue/bug requires guided troubleshooting.
  3. For moderation, we're solving reports as presently as possible. If one's report is denied, this doesn't mean that we're not responsive.
  4. I personally agree with you that scam reports are taking longer than usual, but solely admins are capable to solve them. It's smoothly possible to change this by making other staff members solve the scam reports.
Our staff team is one of the most responsive teams. If you need any support, you can create a thread in the staff support section, or simply ping us in the shoutbox.

Well the title was not -bad staff team but more helping hands whoever doing the work he/she not doing his/her responsibilities properly hence we need more helping hands demoting the one who arent doing their work properly
PoggersHype SPACE FOR SELL PM ME PoggersHype​

narcorp

Just my observations...

The mods here are usually very quick responding to reported posts. Sometimes I wonder about the actions taken, but most of the time my experience here has been good.
There are a lot of dumbfucks that create extra work for our staff. All the child-like behavior doesn't help things.
The forum support and bugs section backlog is growing. I have 4 open bugs reported that have received 0 responses from staff / developers. It would be nice to know if something is at least in the work queue.
There have been some very good / HQ suggestions submitted that have received no responses from developers / owner in over a month. Just like submitted bugs, it would be nice to know if something is at least being considered / discussed internally.

Sentonta

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

The reason bug reports are getting ignored is probably because of new theme etc being in the works, im not saying this is 100% the reason but i know @J_S is working hard as fuck to get everything ready while also dealing with his education.

Personally i do agree though there is some extra staff needed not so much for minor issues but with knowledge to check forums like configs.. this is a simply thing to check but ive asked @Oxyde to support me in checking configs and hes a bit worried to even open them with a text editor... he has agreed to learn but wont make a burner offsite chat for me to teach him...

configs, maybe are not such an issue to people that understand how to check them but to newbies joining this site before i started checking configs we would see newbies often trying to upgrade and losing there money to clippers, ofc you guys will say its users fault but we cant expect everyone to check this shit as newbies ( ofc im not saying ive stopped clippers, because that would be false but i feel iv slowed down blocked newbies being clipped through configs, disinfectors solved most of the exe stuff )

I wouldn't say get rid of oxyde, but someone in the mod team supporting the new staff would be awesome @Barry earned a promotion so im sure he should be able to support right?

I dont agree with @Oxyde saying to allow other staff to handle deal disputes unless those other staff members are @Teken or @Ping, but something needs to take the load off @Liars

The offsite drama that spills over to onsite should just be ignored, at the end of the day this is the internet, a cracking forum full of malicious minded trolls but 99% of the time the insults and drama are minor unless its serious offences e.g (doxing) i would ignore it .. just stop it in the shoutbox with mutes or whatever and let them fight offsite.
[Image: 20230507-204708.jpg]

I do not randomly add people offsite, always confirm you are speaking with any other sentonta account by sending me a private message onsite
My ONLY active forum account is here on Damaged.gg all other sentonta names are fakes.​

pixed

Royal
Royal

0%

Status

Years of Service

Its taking days for feedbacks to be answered
Its taking days for bugs section to be answered

^ This is not handled by staff.

Scam Reports issue:
Current staff capable of promotion are the only option, you cant just pick a new staff and tell him/r to solve DD's
Must be someone with non biased mind and cto experience.

I would say @Ping should be allowed to do thos now along with Liars.
Teken is no longer an admin after leaving his position, its upto him he wants to be back.
Barry is a good choice, but I feel he needs to more time

-----