Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Get yourself unique Crypto Logs + Automatic Earning - Unique Method No bull !

Bones

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

I have bought this, seems pretty promising I never seen anything like this before, the setup should be done within 24hours,then i'll keep you guys updated about whether I started making money or not, also the seller is a hardworker as he will be the one to do the setup for you the first time, and then explains everything in details etc...
[Image: waw_malla_siggy.gif]

Woxkman17

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(09 April, 2023 - 02:56 PM)ReedQ Wrote: Show More
I have bought this, seems pretty promising I never seen anything like this before, the setup should be done within 24hours,then i'll keep you guys updated about whether I started making money or not, also the seller is a hardworker as he will be the one to do the setup for you the first time, and then explains everything in details etc...

How'd it go?

k0mb1nator

www.warez.life
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

(10 April, 2023 - 03:02 AM)Woxkman17 Wrote: Show More
(09 April, 2023 - 02:56 PM)ReedQ Wrote: Show More

How'd it go?

I am currently setup site for him, we will let you know results and will put some screenshots later etc.

PCMilan

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

Need your personal work ? So you will just sell us Crypto Logs ?