Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

[H] 240$ BTC [W] 250$ PP

lighttboy

Divine
Divine Contributor Royal Elite member Premium Reverser

100%

Status

Years of Service

(29 April, 2023 - 05:47 AM)Matromat Wrote: Show More
(29 April, 2023 - 05:42 AM)lopy1337 Wrote: Show More
(29 April, 2023 - 04:55 AM)Matromat Wrote: Show More
Yeah I advise caution here folks. Much of it. Guy is self admittedly up forr 3 days and either autistic or in psychosis ^

lol rly? DancingClown PepeBlush

Not sure if you're genuinelyy off your rockers or what myy dude but yyour deflecting of very blatant issues in how you think, and then resorting to claiming I'm bullying you and telling me to stop messaging you as you continue to message me is far from any level of sanity I'd be comfortable around. Like I will publicly state you might be the most delusional person I've spoken to in my year here. For all I know you're a cool guy just need too take a benzo and go to sleep instead of doing more uppers, but prob should avoid conversation with people until after you get a long sleep my dude. Take care.

(29 April, 2023 - 08:21 AM)lighttboy Wrote: Show More
Still looking for ?
yesssir

hit me up whynot#2133
[Image: qkaS2yX.gif]

[Image: M3UoeqG.gif]

[Image: cLdbRJM.gif]

Atro

Contributor
Contributor

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

Yeah I advise caution here folks. Much of it. Guy is self admittedly up forr 3 days and either autistic or in psychosis ^

Riot Combolist/ General Combolist Shop - Two largest riot wholesale vendors have teamed up.

Auto fulfill valorant/league FA accs, NFA accs, rank ready valorant accs etc shop click here <

[Image: a5tNg0A.gif]

Atro

Contributor
Contributor

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

(29 April, 2023 - 04:55 AM)Matromat Wrote: Show More

Not sure if you're genuinelyy off your rockers or what myy dude but yyour deflecting of very blatant issues in how you think, and then resorting to claiming I'm bullying you and telling me to stop messaging you as you continue to message me is far from any level of sanity I'd be comfortable around. Like I will publicly state you might be the most delusional person I've spoken to in my year here. For all I know you're a cool guy just need too take a benzo and go to sleep instead of doing more uppers, but prob should avoid conversation with people until after you get a long sleep my dude. Take care.

Still looking for ?
yesssir

Riot Combolist/ General Combolist Shop - Two largest riot wholesale vendors have teamed up.

Auto fulfill valorant/league FA accs, NFA accs, rank ready valorant accs etc shop click here <

Atro

Contributor
Contributor

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

(29 April, 2023 - 08:22 AM)lighttboy Wrote: Show More
(29 April, 2023 - 05:47 AM)Matromat Wrote: Show More

Still looking for ?
yesssir

hit me up whynot#2133

Already been flirtin that person up, strange.