Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

HEATHON.COM | USA Food Giftcards | 400+ Stores | Cashapp | AUTOBUY

KN600883

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

I vouch! I have used him a couple of times and autobuy feature works great.
Here's a rundown of how it works:
1. Go to his site and select a restaurant giftcard
2. It'll open a new portal that will ask you how to pay (I use CashApp for autobuy, not sure if the other payment methods allow for autobuy)
3. You pay the exact amount on the cashapp with the exact note (!!!) - This is important because the note is how the autobuy links the transaction to the correct giftcard, otherwise you will have to wait for it to manually be done.

The telegram responsiveness is also really great in the event that you do need some support.

EDIT: If any of you know of services similar to Heathon, I'd love to know! Unfortunately Heathon's support for my region is on the smaller side.

HawaiizFynest

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

just bought an egift from your store and your support kept saying things just to get me to buy it. after buying, i found out the stores no longer accept egift cards anymore and they havent for quite some time. so i got boned on a gift card from your store. prob should talk to your support and tell them NOT to just say things to get people to buy when theres a possibility the egift wont work. got offered credit at your store so lets see how that goes.

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Good luck with sales mate! Looks nice Kiss