Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Hire better fucking trial mods

KSZ

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

I don't understand what the post is about, both warning points are valid. You are suggesting that they should not enforce the rules?
For account recoveries and 2fa issues, contact @Liars or @Darkness
For any upgrade-related issues, please private messageme on-site.

Alert: Replies may take up to 48 hours.

[Image: I4kF791.gif]

Important note: Do not private message me for IntenseProxy support, instead send an email to [emailprotected]

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(31 January, 2023 - 09:20 PM)KSZ Wrote: Show More
I don't understand what the post is about, both warning points are valid. You are suggesting that they should not enforce the rules?

Allow me to present to you my intentions through the following three points:

1. I attempted to inject humor into the situation by creating a scam report on you, which was promptly resolved and was clearly intended as a joke for my lifetime premium. I have reached out to you multiple times in the past regarding DDoS protection and supporting the forum.

2. I do not understand why a simple message regarding a double post from weeks ago could not have resolved the issue. Instead, @amboss consistently sends warnings with @laxy.

3. I have demonstrated a greater level of support compared to the trial moderators by assisting the original poster of a scam report that was over a month old. I spoke with the individual, who was losing their sanity, and provided them with professional guidance on how to resolve the issue effectively. This was in contrast to the six-page long ineffective discussion on the same scam report (https://Damaged.gg/Thread-scam-report-against-Malachai) and advised the original poster to avoid immaturity as their point was not being effectively conveyed.

It is unfortunate that I am the one receiving warnings despite providing valuable support to others.

@laxy @amboss doing your job for you. @grapphy

[Image: irls7yJ.png]

S4L

Divine
Divine Contributor Premium

100%

Status

Rep

Months of Service

S4L

Divine
Divine Contributor Premium

100%

Status

Rep

Months of Service

(31 January, 2023 - 10:00 PM)Cocaine Wrote: Show More
(31 January, 2023 - 09:20 PM)KSZ Wrote: Show More

Allow me to present to you my intentions through the following three points:

1. I attempted to inject humor into the situation by creating a scam report on you, which was promptly resolved and was clearly intended as a joke for my lifetime premium. I have reached out to you multiple times in the past regarding DDoS protection and supporting the forum.

2. I do not understand why a simple message regarding a double post from weeks ago could not have resolved the issue. Instead, @amboss consistently sends warnings with @laxy.

3. I have demonstrated a greater level of support compared to the trial moderators by assisting the original poster of a scam report that was over a month old. I spoke with the individual, who was losing their sanity, and provided them with professional guidance on how to resolve the issue effectively. This was in contrast to the six-page long ineffective discussion on the same scam report (https://Damaged.gg/Thread-scam-report-against-Malachai) and advised the original poster to avoid immaturity as their point was not being effectively conveyed.

It is unfortunate that I am the one receiving warnings despite providing valuable support to others.

@laxy @amboss doing your job for you. @grapphy

[Image: irls7yJ.png]

That's finally some english language, I believe it will help you regarding this feedback&suggestions
I'm sure you are well intentioned, but as you said you are "doing [their] job for [them]".
I'm convinced you should apply for a moderation position, so you could finally reach your potential and this would meet your principle (and would "solve" this suggestion at the same time)