Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Hobbies thread

cheri_d

Royal
Royal Elite member

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

I like cycling a lot but recently I started to feel pain in my left knee. I tried different medications to relieve pain but nothing helped. Then my friend suggested me some pills from Canadian Pharmacy. I want to talk with my doctor and try them to be able to enjoy cycling again.

snowcane753

Royal
Royal Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

rock climbing is good hobby and very good for your health

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

When it comes to my hobbies, I have a peculiar one - collecting and decorating hat boxes. You know those beautiful, elegant hat boxes you can find at globalsources? Well, I can spend hours selecting the perfect designs, colors, and materials for my collection. It's like a form of art for me, arranging them in aesthetically pleasing ways in my home. I find it oddly soothing and satisfying. Plus, it's a unique conversation starter when guests come over. I'm also an amateur painter, and creating artworks inspired by the hat boxes in my collection combines two of my passions seamlessly. What about you all? Any unique hobbies or interests you'd like to share?

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Personally, I have many hobbies, I like to ride my bike when it's not cold, and I like to read books in the evenings. But my friend has a very strange hobby. He works as a plumber, and that's his hobby. He says he doesn't work there for the money, but just because he likes fixing things. He likes people's emotions after he fixes their appliances and so on. I wish my job was my hobby, too. But unfortunately, not everyone can get that job. It's hard to find a hobby in general, not everyone can do it, but you have to try new things all the time, and then it's possible to find something.