Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Instagram Verification | Get Your Instagram Verified

LostPing

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

plumsz

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Good luck with sales man

stux2bu

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(30 May, 2023 - 09:38 PM)Gotz Wrote: Show More
Received Vouch from OP.

Here is my honest review:

Interaction with owner - 10/10
- He was friendly and assisted me which combos would be most suitable for my target. Owner was quite nice and answered all of the questions I had.

Combo Quality
- I had a popular target which was twitter, i did get hits but it wasn't the desired amount I wanted. I tested 3 combos - around 200K lines in total - on my local antipublic - ( i have around 430M of lines in my local antipublic and on average they were 80-90% private the combos that i tested from the cloud, so I was pleasantly suprised as they werent public such as other combo sellers do.)

I would say a 8.5/10 because the hits were private, if you have some private target, you can definitely make bank on that, no doubt.

Website
- so this is really cool, OP has a website where you can download combos from the website, most combo clouds nowadays have a telegram group and stuff, but here you can download through site, everything is basically put on there and i like it.
10/10

Thank you for the vouch, much appreciated and I'm glad you liked the service!

I've now given away 2/2 24hr vouch copies. Prices start from just $20 so register at https://combo.boosta.social/ to gain access to freshlly dumped combos on a daily basis! PM me your Telegram if you have any queries/etc..

ARCEN

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

GLWS!
[Image: PepeBlush.png]
[Image: ssignature.jpg]