Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

INVESTMENT "SERVICE" | GET 50% PROFIT IN 1 WEEK

aax

Divine
Divine Contributor Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

So you basically want to do refunds and get free items, but not risk your own money? LMAO

What's stoping whoever wants to do this to just use one of the many 5-10% refunding services and earn much more rather than giving you free money?

Furthermore, you want the investor to wait until you sell the item?? :D :D :D :D

Moreover, this could just as well turn into a ponzi, which is not allowed here.

This is the most bullshit "service" I've seen on c.io besides all the scam ones lol
[Image: sOsAqSi.gif]

AccountArmy

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(27 May, 2022 - 12:59 PM)aax Wrote: Show More
So you basically want to do refunds and get free items, but not risk your own money? LMAO

What's stoping whoever wants to do this to just use one of the many 5-10% refunding services and earn much more rather than giving you free money?

Furthermore, you want the investor to wait until you sell the item?? :D :D :D :D

This is the most bullshit "service" I've seen on c.io besides all the scam ones lol

1. Yes, free items that will be sold and we will get profit from that, and what do u mean by risking? Where is the risk?

2. Not everyone wants to do that, they can be afraid of getting caught, being unsafe, find buyers, go sell irl... with this way they don't need to do anything, just pay and I will do the rest. And its not "free money"? I'm doing all the work, I just dont put the money but I will do the rest, thats how investing into a project / business works.

3. Yes of course I want the investor to wait until I sell the item, if u want I can change it and I can offer instant payouts with profits, they send the investment and I instantly send them the investment + profit back without even selling the item kek thats ridiculous.

4. Read the definition of "ponzi scheme" and tell me how this can be one. And this service is allowed, I have talked with staff already.

5. You don't need to use this if u don't want, this is a investment just like another one but without risks. If u think a service where you get 50% profit of your investment without doing anything is "bullshit" thats up to you PepeBlush

aax

Divine
Divine Contributor Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

(27 May, 2022 - 02:17 PM)Croketas Wrote: Show More
(27 May, 2022 - 12:59 PM)aax Wrote: Show More

1. Yes, free items that will be sold and we will get profit from that, and what do u mean by risking? Where is the risk?

2. Not everyone wants to do that, they can be afraid of getting caught, being unsafe, find buyers, go sell irl... with this way they don't need to do anything, just pay and I will do the rest. And its not "free money"? I'm doing all the work, I just dont put the money but I will do the rest, thats how investing into a project / business works.

3. Yes of course I want the investor to wait until I sell the item, if u want I can change it and I can offer instant payouts with profits, they send the investment and I instantly send them the investment + profit back without even selling the item kek thats ridiculous.

4. Read the definition of "ponzi scheme" and tell me how this can be one. And this service is allowed, I have talked with staff already.

5. You don't need to use this if u don't want, this is a investment just like another one but without risks. If u think a service where you get 50% profit of your investment without doing anything is "bullshit" thats up to you PepeBlush

Sorry this is straight bullshit lmao. It's not the "investor" who gets free money, it is you. And oh well when the refund fails or something else happens you will dissapear never to be seen again. So cut the bullshit, all you want is refunds where you don't risk your money.
[Image: sOsAqSi.gif]