Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

last 18 rep!

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

Scream

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

Scream

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

I had been working long hours at the office for weeks, and I could feel the stress and tension build up in my body. I decided to treat myself to a professional massage at a nearby massage parlor, hoping to alleviate some of my tension and stress.
As I entered the parlor, a friendly receptionist greeted me and led me to a private room. I lay down on the massage table, anticipating the soothing touch of the masseuse's hands.
The masseuse, a woman named Maria, entered the room and began to work on my back, using a combination of techniques to loosen my muscles and ease my tension. I was enjoying the massage so much that I had almost fallen asleep when suddenly, Maria flipped me over onto my back.
I was startled but didn't say anything, assuming that this was just part of the massage. However, as Maria continued her work, I realized that she was no longer massaging my muscles but was instead focusing her attention on a different part of my body.
My heart began to race as I realized what was happening. I knew that I should say something, but I was too embarrassed and unsure of how to react. I tried to push her away gently, but she persisted, continuing to touch me inappropriately.
Eventually, I mustered the courage to speak up and told her firmly that I did not want this kind of service. Maria was taken aback and apologized, explaining that she had misunderstood my intentions. I quickly got dressed and left the parlor, feeling shaken and violated.
I never returned to that massage parlor again, but the experience stayed with me for a long time,

reminding me of the importance of being clear about my boundaries and standing up for myself.

Story inspired by @TabooAnime 's one
[Image: cK41S2U.png]
[Image: nitro_emipire_version_2.gif]
.gg/Sniping Discord Nitro For $0.
[Image: giphy.gif]