Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

lawyer service

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

I don't think all these people understand what you are saying "Pay to get out of scams" etc etc.

I assume you would pay for someone to be representing you so I have a few questions.

What if you don't agree with what your rep says on your behalf? (You don't really want someone arguing with their rep in the scam report, I see this happening)

How do staff know who is reping you? (As in, would it be automatic, if there is a scam report on X, it will notify there "lawyer" or Y.)

You call it a Lawyer, so would there need to be some sort of approval process e.g; are they going to be sort of official like a mod on blocked or just whoever you want?

I think the idea is great in theory, however when you then start trying to apply it it's going to cause issues and confusion especially to the staff, and possibly even the user if they get banned by mistake it'll ruin them just because they didn't deal with it themself but I guess that's on them? Lots of questions lol.

Cool idea tho

ANG

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service