Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Looking for a working FacebookScraper

undefined

Royal
Royal Elite member

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

[Image: hSYhuW6]
Yo, BGDM, thats the guy you sent me to

[Image: hSYhuW6]
https://imgur.com/a/hSYhuW6

Just another ripper. Acts like dealing drugs. "I cannot provide a screenshot because I dont have it with me. But if you pay it will take only few minutes. Blabla...

Thanks for nothing

EDIT:
[Image: ce8ZCGY.png]

That really makes one feel like shit. Not cool mate

EDIT:

[Image: 8I54K3b.png]

I sent him 15 bucks to have peace and he keeps texting, calling me a liar even after i sent him the Tx.

Thats not what u should experience when requesting a tool here.
[Image: QRSsMg9.gif]
7$ SIGNUP Bonus! Exclusive for Damaged.gg
[credited within 24h]

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Three options that you can consider:
  1. Facebook-scraper (GitHub): This is a library for scraping Facebook data, including profile details, posts, stories, and more. It is still in the alpha stage, but it offers a lot of features and has room for improvement. You can find more information and the source code on the GitHub repository .
  2. Facebook Pages Scraper (Apify): This is a simple and powerful tool that allows you to extract basic data from Facebook pages. It can extract information such as page name, page URL, address, contact details, number of check-ins, likes and followers, category, and mentions. You can use this tool by creating a free Apify account and following the instructions provided on their website .
  3. Facebook-scraper (PyPI): This is another Python library for scraping Facebook public pages without requiring an API key. It is inspired by twitter-scraper and provides an easy way to scrape Facebook data. You can install it using pip and utilize the provided functions to scrape posts and extract information from Facebook .