Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Looking for Advertisements, or ways to advertise my shop

Stromae

Divine
Divine Contributor

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(11 November, 2022 - 11:52 PM)Scream Wrote: Show More
(11 November, 2022 - 11:45 PM)Stromae Wrote: Show More
(11 November, 2022 - 11:39 PM)Scream Wrote: Show More
TikTok, forums, discords. make well made site, promo on google ads maybe

Forums aren't really the place to advertise an account shop, TikTok and Discords might be a good way, i'm not sure if someone can offer TikTok Ads or if there's Discord Group owners who are willing to advertise the shop for a fee.

if you know a good group owner who might be willing to host ads please mention him, thanks.

this sounds retarded but, anyone does anything for something, find some discords that have shop slots, (most checker discord n shit have this) say Hey, I can give you some accs for a slot, or you can just buy one cus most of the time they're cheap as fuck.

I don't get what did i say that "sounds retarded"

i said im looking for discord group owners that'd advertise my shop for money.
[Image: 7IIK0Tf.gif]

AREA52.TO

Scream

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

(11 November, 2022 - 11:39 PM)Scream Wrote: Show More
TikTok, forums, discords. make well made site, promo on google ads maybe

Forums aren't really the place to advertise an account shop, TikTok and Discords might be a good way, i'm not sure if someone can offer TikTok Ads or if there's Discord Group owners who are willing to advertise the shop for a fee.

if you know a good group owner who might be willing to host ads please mention him, thanks.

this sounds retarded but, anyone does anything for something, find some discords that have shop slots, (most checker discord n shit have this) say Hey, I can give you some accs for a slot, or you can just buy one cus most of the time they're cheap as fuck.

Scream

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

(13 November, 2022 - 12:29 AM)Stromae Wrote: Show More
(11 November, 2022 - 11:52 PM)Scream Wrote: Show More

I don't get what did i say that "sounds retarded"

i said im looking for discord group owners that'd advertise my shop for money.

No i called myself retarded lol not u