Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Looking for HQ Business Partner

NIGGER

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

NIGGER

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(03 August, 2019 - 07:57 PM)voltsface Wrote: Show More
(03 August, 2019 - 07:40 PM)SexyArabi Wrote: Show More
Why should you work with me?
At the age of 14 I've made 1.5K PROFIT from selling Fortnite Accounts in the month of July only.
What am I looking for?
A really expierenced cracker who can get HQ Fortnite Accounts from Combos / DBs.
Why should I partner with you?
I have Japenese and Arab Customers that pay a couple hundred per Fortnite Account, aside from that I have 2 Fully Verified PayPals and a fully Verified Coinbase. I also have
many customers from around the world (100+) that buy whenever they get the notification I restock.
How much will I get paid?
Depends how many accounts you get me, at the end of every month you will get paid $40 FLAT and additional money if you crack a lot (Not paying $40 for you to sit on your ass)
You must do something!
Who will take care of sales?
Me, I have a telegram / Discord / Instagram / 100+ Private emails of Customers.
Fortnite Checkers are Expensive, how will I check my combos / hits?
I have both Axenta CLR & Axenta - Checking isn't an issue, I expect you to provide the proxies though, if not I know a guy.
Will we sell anything besides Fortnite?
If you can get good hits on Popular websites (Nord VPN, Origin, Uplay, Playstation, etc.) Then yea sure.
What if we don't get hits and lose profit?
I have a backup Fortnite Supplier who is really fucking cheap. He only takes Bitcoin.
Should I be prepared to lose money?
Yes, but also no. In the first couple of days we might be down, after that it's all UP!!!
Do I need to have Bitcoin?
Yes you do, be prepared to spend $25-50 in the first couple days then making BANK.
Should I have a verified PayPal?
Its optional but I reccomend it.

PLEASE BE TRUSTED AND DONT TIMEWASTE FAGS Hype

you arent muslim selling blocked stuff wont give halal money and really wont help

Can we get a mod to delete this comment right here? He's complaining about cracking on a cracking forum kek :fuck:

NIGGER

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

This is a bump

voltsface

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

(03 August, 2019 - 07:40 PM)SexyArabi Wrote: Show More
Why should you work with me?
At the age of 14 I've made 1.5K PROFIT from selling Fortnite Accounts in the month of July only.
What am I looking for?
A really expierenced cracker who can get HQ Fortnite Accounts from Combos / DBs.
Why should I partner with you?
I have Japenese and Arab Customers that pay a couple hundred per Fortnite Account, aside from that I have 2 Fully Verified PayPals and a fully Verified Coinbase. I also have
many customers from around the world (100+) that buy whenever they get the notification I restock.
How much will I get paid?
Depends how many accounts you get me, at the end of every month you will get paid $40 FLAT and additional money if you crack a lot (Not paying $40 for you to sit on your ass)
You must do something!
Who will take care of sales?
Me, I have a telegram / Discord / Instagram / 100+ Private emails of Customers.
Fortnite Checkers are Expensive, how will I check my combos / hits?
I have both Axenta CLR & Axenta - Checking isn't an issue, I expect you to provide the proxies though, if not I know a guy.
Will we sell anything besides Fortnite?
If you can get good hits on Popular websites (Nord VPN, Origin, Uplay, Playstation, etc.) Then yea sure.
What if we don't get hits and lose profit?
I have a backup Fortnite Supplier who is really fucking cheap. He only takes Bitcoin.
Should I be prepared to lose money?
Yes, but also no. In the first couple of days we might be down, after that it's all UP!!!
Do I need to have Bitcoin?
Yes you do, be prepared to spend $25-50 in the first couple days then making BANK.
Should I have a verified PayPal?
Its optional but I reccomend it.

PLEASE BE TRUSTED AND DONT TIMEWASTE FAGS Hype

you arent muslim selling blocked stuff wont give halal money and really wont help