Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

make it easier to put signatures

bye

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

It is worth mentioning that all the props in the film are real.
This film tells the story of a female college student who has just left school and entered a top fashion magazine as an assistant to the editor-in-chief.
From the confusion of entering the workplace to finding the root of the problem from herself, she finally became an excellent workplace and fashion magazine. talent.
It is worth mentioning that all the props in the film are real, whether it is a computer, a mobile phone, or clothes or shoes.
voip phone
A very interesting website

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(04 July, 2022 - 10:08 PM)straipie2 Wrote: Show More
soo i have tried putting signatures reading a lot in the support section converting videos to gif gif's to pictures etc and with @Sentonta's help
managed to make my signature as a video for about 3 days! I dont know if I'm doing anything wrong or im just autistic but literaly nothing works
or just keeps giving me a error.
never soo just a sugestion is (if its possible) make it to just place the imgur video link and it shows as video pepeokay
sheepe

yea!