Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Make warnings stackable

S4L

Divine
Divine Contributor Premium

100%

Status

Rep

Months of Service

If I broke the rules and received a warning, I cannot receive another warning for the same reason (at least, while it's active). This means that I'm free to break the rules again until the warning is gone. The longer the punishment is (=warning), the longer I'm free to continue without further consequences.

It shouldn't work like this, I see no reason to allow this

snowcane753

Royal
Royal Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Great idea +1

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Makes sense +1

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Sir where did you get your reasoning for this? We can stack warnings all the way to 100% warning level which will ban the user. We can add multiple for the same reason also, we just may have to add them with a custom reason.

This also does not mean that you are "free to break the rules again". If a user does not adhere to the warning given to them their account will receive a higher punishment likely receive an appropriate ban.

I will leave this thread open incase maybe you have a point of view that I do not see that you'd like to share.