Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Morocco earthquake

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(13 September, 2023 - 07:42 PM)YaSserX Wrote: Show More
hello,
my name is yasser and i live in morocco, I moved to a city when I was 18, but my parents stayed in the mountains which is our home and where the earthquake was. it's been 5 days till we found them today dead
[Image: pepe.gif]
Well, today i lost my parents i lost all what i have in this life, i can't describe you how i feel, but all what i can say that if you parents are still alive PLEASE TAKE CARE OF THEM you will never know the value of your parents until you lose them.

I owe my success to Allah and my parents who have sacrificed so much to get me where I am.

Thanks for all your calls and messages.

ina li lahi wa ina ilayhi raji3on lbaraka f rask a sat omat khafech rbi kbir ra kml dir li 3lik o ma ay khybekch ta7yati

FahdX

Divine
Divine Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Im just sorry 5oya zin jatni lbikya mli 3raft hadchi lah ysabrk wllah yr7amhom ya rbi
[Image: PRj5Nkb.gif]

[Image: Frame-5-1.gif]ad by @B0MB [exp 27/11/2023]​

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(13 September, 2023 - 07:47 PM)kison25 Wrote: Show More
R.I.P good bless u brother ik what u feel just work hard make them proud and please take care of urself dont waste ur money on drugs to escape what ur through rn wish u all the best brother and the suuecess

<3

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

allah yer7amhom oyr9ek sberhom khoya