Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

MY OWN GUIDE FOR STEALTH PAYPAL AVOID LIMITATIONS UNDERSTANDING THE ALGORITHM

R0bin

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Hey guys & girls,
R0binhere.
So I see all those paid guides/tutorials on how to create a stealth PayPal account 2020 and while reading it, you realize they have no f*cking clue about how the PayPal system works.
So today, Im going to write a simple guide on how to create these accounts to avoid limitations. And to explain you easily and fast, how the PayPals algorithm works, and WHY you get limited.
//Guide 100% wrote by R0bin//

Edit: Thank you for the comments!

Please do not forget to like/leave rep in order to not get banned for leeching.
Thank you!

Im using PayPal since 2012 (Yeah, thats a long ago right?), withTHOUSANDS of euros in sales.
I even had an account manager. Imagine.
So, I know how the system clearly works, and what your account needs to have to dont flag any suspicious. Thats the key. Staying under the radar.
This guide will, at least for a few years, stay evergreen.
Means that their system can evolve, but as long as you follow these basics, your money will be good.
Ill explain the basics of the anti-fraud and security forensics that PayPal are using today to ban accounts, and HOW you and your money can be safe at PayPal (No more paranoia about entering to your account and seeing your account has been limited. So lets start:
In first place, Why would you need a stealth PayPal?
-You got permanently limited from PayPal. I will soon write a guide to lift a permanent limitation. IT IS POSSIBLE, I MADE IT.
-You sell products/services against the PayPal TOS. That includes almost everything in this forum, IPTV, accounts, physical products that you cant provide an invoice, cryptocurrencies
So, hands on it.​

[HIDE]
What do you need to create a secure stealth PayPal?[/HIDE]
Info (name/address, can be fake but it should look real) + good real IP (Residential or 4G data) + private phone number (A SIM card) + reliable-average e-mailaddress (Gmail, outlook or yahoo) + fixed user agent + a browser with unique canvas noise.
First, we need to decide what country we want our account to.
I recommend your actual country is better. And the reason are very basic, where most people fail:
-You know which names sounds real.
-You have easier access for SIM cards // data.
-If for any reason you need to call PayPal, you know the language and have the accent, you know how the names are written, no address typos, etc
AVOID USA. The security is super tight there and randomly they will ask you for a REAL SSN, and you cant pass that. They can check it with the government automatically.
European countries that I recommend: UK (While its still in Europe lol), France, Germany, Italy, Spain.
THINGS WE NEED:
Info
Remember that PayPal is not a bank, but a e-money institution. Means that the data of the person we use (or yours) WONT be automatically shared with your tax institutions, so no one will ever knows about it and they don't have the authority to cross-check (But in USA yes).
This is why is so important to AVOID USA PAYPAL.
So we want to get a REAL name and A REAL address. How?
Simple and old af method.
Go to your local White Pages, and use any random name/address you get
Orr also try to look the data of any local sole trader in those company databases (taxi drivers, plumbers, etc)

SIM card

[Image: b28NBP6.png]

For the real 4G IP + the private phone number.

Simply get it in eBay searching for sim card your country here country your PayPal want. As said before, preferably your home country.I recommend Lebara SIM cards, very cheap and working with free roaming in all Europe.

Why do we need a SIM card? A because the phone number, for the SMS verification and B and the most important, for the data connection. Well use it for connecting to our account.

So now that we have our SIM card:

Well insert it on our phone (if you dont have a double SIM phone, youll need another.

You can find at Amazon phones for 50 or a good and smooth double SIM Xiaomi 150.

Then, we haveto create a portable hotspot. We just go to the menu > portable hotspot > setup user and password.

Then with our computer, we connect to our network. And we go towhoer.net

[Image: Dx78zBu.jpg]

Now were connected to a REAL LOCAL internet connection. Check the ISP (The most important), it will say your SIMs provider. A real one. Exactly what PayPal systems are OK with.

To verify that the IP is good, we can just copy it and check it atgetipintel.net(A website that uses the same anti-fraudalgorithmsthat PayPal and most of payment processors use, to detect bad Ips/VPNs)

[Image: QVWeX0V.jpg]

What do we have? A clean usable IP that bypass any anti-fraud security system!

VERY IMPORTANT:
AVOID VPNs/dedicated IPs like a plague. PayPal spend thousands of millions every year to detect those systems. Please, DONT get one of those dedicated IPs out there like IPBurger, etc

This is how a VPN's IP looks like:

[Image: 3f9YphH.jpg]

[Image: e9GAxyA.jpg]

With our 4G data, the IP will change every time you turn off/turn on your data. But having always the same broadband, is enough congruence to stay under the radar. So you just need to keep your SIM alive.

PRO(If handling multiple accounts, what you should do exactly, have multiple accounts):

A 4G router.

[Image: dYZ91tz.jpg]

Get it for 60-80 at Amazon and have multiple accounts in different countries.

Browser

Ideally, you have only one portable browser for the account. I recommend Firefox portable.

You can download it here:
https://portableapps...irefox_portable

User-agent: The user-agent shows what system (Windows, Macos of Android) youre using plus the version of the browser. Its very important to show a common one, like Windows and Firefox, but different at each account to avoid linking.

If you have multiple accounts in the same country and only one computer, you need different browser with this extension User agent changer:

https://addons.mozil...don/uaswitcher/

[Image: 0vYYwyj.jpg]

If you really use Windows, use user agents based in Windows. Lets say one account with Win 8/Chrome, another with Win/10 Firefox. If Mac, only Mac.

Because they can detect the real system youre using and and if it doesnt match with the one your user-agent display, youre f*cked.

Canvas

Not very known but VERY IMPORTANT!

Canvas fingerprinting is the new method to exactly identify users.

Basically, through an image they get a unique ID of your computer.

Doesnt matter if your IP and everything is different, but your canvas noise is the same!

[Image: y95AEPy.jpg]

Go tohttps://browserleaks.com/canvasto check it.

Luckily we can change it just using a different browser.This is why we have to use a different portable firefox for each account.

Again this is where most of people fail using @ProtonMailand stuff like that. You need to look like the average Joe.

Use something that looks NORMAL. (Gmail, Hotmail or yahoo)

CREATING THE ACCOUNT:

Then, with everything ready (With our portable firefox open and connected to our Hotspot), e open paypal.country extension For example: Paypal.it for Italy.

And we create the account as usually.

From now on, it is very important to log everything.

Create a excel sheet and log all the important events of the account:

-Data of the account creation date

When a payment is received,

-total received in the account.

Now that were ready to create our account. We simply go to the domain of our country selected (PayPal.es for Spain, PayPal.it for Italy. You follow me? And create aBUSINESSaccount. Why not personal? Because the algorithm is different, and it has been proven that the algorithm for business accounts is more permissive.

WHAT AFTER CREATING THE ACCOUNT?

The key is again to look normal.

Here is when the Machine Learning comes in play.

The system believes that you are someone new who just discovered PayPal.

Would this new person start receiving money asap? NO. Because they still dont have trust in the system.

Sowhat I do after I create my account:

I verify my e-mail address.

I verify my phone via SMS.

I add a virtual card and verify it. Do not buy them because you don't have access to the billing address, and it should match with the one on your account.

I know some banks in Europe that allows creating virtual cards, that like Deutche Bank in Germany.

I add a IBAN/account number of the same country as the account (you can use your real account for it as long as hasn't been used before in PayPal. They can't check the name/billing address)

If youre from the UK for example you have Monzo and Revolut that allows unlimited virtual cards and Bunq that gives you upto 20 IBAN accounts).

And I verify the microdeposits.

And then, I let the account sit for a week.

Then after the week, I start receiving some slow amounts, 250 tops the first week.

With our first account done, what's next?

Remember the sentence: Do not put all the eggs in the same basket?

Same here.

Id recommend you creating at least 2-3 more accounts, to drip feed the money. Dont put all the eggs in the same basket.

I always have at least 4-6 accounts open.

When we receive a top of 2500, they will ask for ID verification needed by anti-laundry policies.

So when it did reach it, its time to close the account and move to a new one. I move on when I receive a total 1700-1800, because I like to play super safe. But its just my feeling.

How to cashout my PayPal funds easily?
[Image: 7XbuSf3.jpg]

You do it slowly, first and most important.

Simply sell them for BTC. I recommend localbitcoins.com (the ads who dont require ID verification)

REMEMBER, THE KEY IS SLOWLY. OR THE ACCOUNT will be limited.

You need to let the money sit for at least 30/60 days, the more the better. PayPal wants to avoid the situation when youre out of funds and someone opens a chargeback. If their automated system detect this risk, they will limit you in a blink of an eye.

So what I do for cashout is, I start sending 50 one day, then few days after 150, then continuing with bigger amounts but never more than 50% of the balance. Even when the account is about to finish their lifetime use (2200-2400 received) we dont cashout more than the 80%.

After a month we can cashout the rest, the 20%.

And then close the account and move on to another one.

Why I dont recommend buying fake ID/Passports:

Docs provider like secondeye were good in the old days. BUT NOT ANYMORE. They are easily detected by PayPal now.

PayPal spends every year BILLIONS in security.

You can fake a bank statement, a phone/services bill but NOT A fake ID/Passport anymore.

What if I get limited:

Shit happens, use one of the other stealth PayPal accounts you should have created.

If your account gets permanently limited, after 180 days they will allow you to transfer the money to a bank account or to another PayPal account (Not recommended because that will link both accounts).

Just transfer it to Revolut Bunq or any e-money institution. Preferable those and not your local bank, to avoid problems with your tax friend not friend.

What if after the 180 days hold they dontreleasethe money and ask for docs?

DO NOT SEND FAKE ID, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE. THEY WILL DETECT IT.

They ask it because they are obliged by FATCA to identify the owner of the money and to know that youre not a terrorist or something. ITS NOT RELATED TO YOU OR YOUR MOVEMENTS.

Just say you created your account under a wrong name, thats all. And send your real ID.

Wow, that was longer than expected (Almost 2000 words)

100% wrote by R0bin. Thank you for reading! And I hope your money is safe.

If the guide helped you, please leave rep/feedback! I will appreciate it very much.

Join clicking here to my Telegram's group of stealth PayPal's/eBay/Amazon Seller Central/+payment processors where we talk and solve doubts about limitations, limits, verifications... I'll be around and happy to help with my 8 years of experience.
This leak has been rated as working 1 times this month. (30 times in total)

Deekshithwolf

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Will try this

R0bin

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Thanks for commenting and the likes guys & girls!

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

This will be helpfull! Keep it up