Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

MY OWN GUIDE FOR STEALTH PAYPAL AVOID LIMITATIONS UNDERSTANDING THE ALGORITHM

Akilus

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Thaaanks mate keep the good work =D

ishpop

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Gonna look at this thanks

belite16

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

(27 March, 2020 - 03:14 AM)R0bin Wrote: Show More
Hey guys & girls,
R0binhere.
So I see all those paid guides/tutorials on how to create a stealth PayPal account 2020 and while reading it, you realize they have no f*cking clue about how the PayPal system works.
So today, Im going to write a simple guide on how to create these accounts to avoid limitations. And to explain you easily and fast, how the PayPals algorithm works, and WHY you get limited.
//Guide 100% wrote by R0bin//
Im using PayPal since 2012 (Yeah, thats a long ago right?), withTHOUSANDS of euros in sales.
I even had an account manager. Imagine.
So, I know how the system clearly works, and what your account needs to have to dont flag any suspicious. Thats the key. Staying under the radar.
This guide will, at least for a few years, stay evergreen.
Means that their system can evolve, but as long as you follow these basics, your money will be good.
Ill explain the basics of the anti-fraud and security forensics that PayPal are using today to ban accounts, and HOW you and your money can be safe at PayPal (No more paranoia about entering to your account and seeing your account has been limited. So lets start:
In first place, Why would you need a stealth PayPal?
-You got permanently limited from PayPal. I will soon write a guide to lift a permanent limitation. IT IS POSSIBLE, I MADE IT.
-You sell products/services against the PayPal TOS. That includes almost everything in this forum, IPTV, accounts, physical products that you cant provide an invoice, cryptocurrencies
So, hands on it.​

GREAT MAN

xsideking

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

Thanks , for this , let me check