Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

need 10$ paypal to ltc

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

DNA REFUND METHOD

WRITTEN BY MAL (Proccess of it)

The social engineer (you) will order something of ebay, Amazon (any company that will delivery the package to your door. Before the social engineer orders his product he will put a note on his/shes door telling the postman/deliver to leave the package outside the door. (I have noticed that sometimes when the social engineers product is valuable or heavy, they will take a picture of the product to show it has arrived. By leaving the product by the door the social engineer will take the package then after a few days email or call the company saying DNA (Did Not Arrive). Even though the postman/deliver took a picture they would belive it has been stolen then offer a replacement or a refund.

Enjoy!
(Original DNA method wouldnt work since the company had proof that the package arrived at the social engineers house)

Nuski

Scam the rich and feed the poor.
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(22 January, 2023 - 07:08 PM)George5619 Wrote: Show More
DNA REFUND METHOD

The social engineer (you) will order something of ebay, Amazon (any company that will delivery the package to your door. Before the social engineer orders his product he will put a note on his/shes door telling the postman/deliver to leave the package outside the door. (I have noticed that sometimes when the social engineers product is valuable or heavy, they will take a picture of the product to show it has arrived. By leaving the product by the door the social engineer will take the package then after a few days email or call the company saying DNA (Did Not Arrive). Even though the postman/deliver took a picture they would belive it has been stolen then offer a replacement or a refund.

Enjoy!
(Original DNA method wouldnt work since the company had proof that the package arrived at the social engineers house)

ty but this is not what I've been looking for.

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(22 January, 2023 - 07:24 PM)Nuski Wrote: Show More
(22 January, 2023 - 07:08 PM)George5619 Wrote: Show More
DNA REFUND METHOD

Enjoy!

ty but this is not what I've been looking for.
What are you looking for?

lighttboy

Divine
Divine Contributor Royal Elite member Premium Reverser

100%

Status

Years of Service

@whynot122
[Image: qkaS2yX.gif]

[Image: M3UoeqG.gif]

[Image: cLdbRJM.gif]

Fstars