Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

PayPal niggas ban me with no apparrent reason? (Gone mad)

Bombas

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(08 March, 2022 - 05:55 PM)AspeCC Wrote: Show More
You can no longer use PayPal
At PayPal, we want to create a secure community for our customers' business. We have noticed activities on your account that are not in accordance with our User Agreement. As a result, we are no longer able to offer you PayPal services. The bank or credit card information associated with your PayPal account cannot be deleted or used to create a new account. You can still log in and view your account information, but you cannot send or receive money. The money in your balance will be withheld for 180 days, after which we will send you an e-mail with instructions on their transfer.

Fucking paypal niggas banned my fucking main account with all my info messaged them on twitter and they didn t fix shit dude

I just bough a laptop for like 2000$ and them niggas ban me can't have shit on PayPal man
Has anybody got banned on paypal managed to get unbanned?
Theres really slim chance that you can get the account back , had similar problem , you have to get a new bank card to use it again or something.

Heaven

Divine
Divine Contributor Royal

100%

Status

Months of Service

(08 March, 2022 - 05:55 PM)AspeCC Wrote: Show More
You can no longer use PayPal
At PayPal, we want to create a secure community for our customers' business. We have noticed activities on your account that are not in accordance with our User Agreement. As a result, we are no longer able to offer you PayPal services. The bank or credit card information associated with your PayPal account cannot be deleted or used to create a new account. You can still log in and view your account information, but you cannot send or receive money. The money in your balance will be withheld for 180 days, after which we will send you an e-mail with instructions on their transfer.

Fucking paypal niggas banned my fucking main account with all my info messaged them on twitter and they didn t fix shit dude

I just bough a laptop for like 2000$ and them niggas ban me can't have shit on PayPal man
Has anybody got banned on paypal managed to get unbanned?

Probably because of suspecious behaviour its pretty much your fault most of the times snince PayPal rarely does mistakes
[Image: 9KUi6WQ.gif]
Check it out Quicksms.io

Wanna advertise your Service for free?

t.me/heavensmarketplace