Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Remove likes from proxy/combo sections

Spooky

Contributor
Contributor Royal Elite member

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

PerfectAlts

Divine
Divine Contributor Royal Elite member Premium

100%

Status

Years of Service

(29 June, 2023 - 02:39 PM)Spooky Wrote: Show More
-1 ofc youre right for most stuff but thats just not possible to do, like the idea is nice "delete non working accs" but in reality thats just not possibly i mean try to think of an actual solution to doesnt delete working stuff too

I'm not sure maybe my wording is just wrong but I'm not talking about deleting them. In the "Accounts" and "Proxies" accounts older than 3 months should be auto closed. Like closed for comments not deleting. This is already possible manually so it should not be that hard to implement code that automatically does it after 3 months
[Image: pepeokay.png]

[Image: N9m6ogj.gif]

Terabyte

Elite member
Elite member

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

(29 June, 2023 - 02:44 PM)PerfectAlts Wrote: Show More
(29 June, 2023 - 02:39 PM)Spooky Wrote: Show More
-1 ofc youre right for most stuff but thats just not possible to do, like the idea is nice "delete non working accs" but in reality thats just not possibly i mean try to think of an actual solution to doesnt delete working stuff too

I'm not sure maybe my wording is just wrong but I'm not talking about deleting them. In the "Accounts" and "Proxies" accounts older than 3 months should be auto closed. Like closed for comments not deleting. This is already possible manually so it should not be that hard to implement code that automatically does it after 3 months
[Image: pepeokay.png]

+1 at least the forum wont be full of outdated links / not working accounts
[Image: ZEeuRKP.gif]

[Image: output-fix.gif]

PerfectAlts

Divine
Divine Contributor Royal Elite member Premium

100%

Status

Years of Service

This is a bump. Bump is a misclick and post is not detailed enough ^