Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

SCAM ALERT! Watch out.

Shelby123

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Bump so this indian faggot poor fuck cannot scam more

Shelby123

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(06 June, 2020 - 12:44 AM)Lastnight1911 Wrote: Show More
hey man where did u add me or where did i rip u? why didnt u demand PM confirmation before dealing ? sorry i never traded with you!

(03 June, 2020 - 11:25 AM)Shelby123 Wrote: Show More
well im not sure its him but he is the only one who pmed me for my discord and the only one from blocked that got my discord and the only one that I ever shared my discord with him and not telegram.

well ^^
If you are not sure then why just accuse someone of ripping you?
Shutup indian faggot u are the only one who asked for my discord here on blocked and even admins can confirm that if they have logs
I hope
Ur momma will choke with that 2$

Lastnight1911

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

hey man where did u add me or where did i rip u? why didnt u demand PM confirmation before dealing ? sorry i never traded with you!

well im not sure its him but he is the only one who pmed me for my discord and the only one from blocked that got my discord and the only one that I ever shared my discord with him and not telegram.

well ^^

Lastnight1911

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(06 June, 2020 - 10:07 AM)Shelby123 Wrote: Show More
(06 June, 2020 - 12:44 AM)Lastnight1911 Wrote: Show More

well ^^
Shutup indian faggot u are the only one who asked for my discord here on blocked and even admins can confirm that if they have logs
I hope
Ur momma will choke with that 2$

You are just a little faggot...get a life and ask for PM confirmation first before dealing!