Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

SELLING MONEYMAKING METHODS WITH YAHOO - EARN UPTO 100k/WEEK

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Wait, you dont have time to waste your time earning 100k but you have time to wait for someone to buy your method for some cheap price? No logic.

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(15 May, 2022 - 05:41 PM)AmenoPro Wrote: Show More
(15 May, 2022 - 04:57 PM)KING_OF_KINGS Wrote: Show More
Wait, you dont have time to waste your time earning 100k but you have time to wait for someone to buy your method for some cheap price? No logic.

i can easily sell it to tons of people, gonna take like 1 hour at worst.

i need to spend 15 fucking hours a day to make 100k and ye whats wrong with i dont wanna be a nolifer? i already made lots of money

Oh, 15 hours a day? But in first post you said "you will need atleast 5 hours everyday"... I dont know if I need 5 hours or 15 hours a day....

AmenoPro

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

(15 May, 2022 - 04:57 PM)KING_OF_KINGS Wrote: Show More

i can easily sell it to tons of people, gonna take like 1 hour at worst.

i need to spend 15 fucking hours a day to make 100k and ye whats wrong with i dont wanna be a nolifer? i already made lots of money

M4rcus

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

You've been playing on Bluestacks 5 all day long and ignoring my message on Discord.

Also, there was a question regarding MM. So do you accept MM?