Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

[SilverBullet Pro 1.4.1] LEAKED 169$ Program

mootje2313

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(11 March, 2023 - 03:11 AM)C0WB0Y Wrote: Show More
LEECHING WILL BE REPORTED! LIKE THE THREAD FOR MORE HQ LEAKS & AVOID Ban 2

I paid 169$ for this program, I received a pre-compiled build after my purchase, however everything seems to be clean.

The virustotal link is of the whole .rar file which is not password encrypted, I've also included a link for the executable:

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/62ef...9c5ff1f0d6

In addition I've included all "VIP" .espk cofigs from the channel, which can only be run in SilverBullet Pro and not the free version, these configs are encrypted (NOT BY ME) so run at your own risk, I can't vouch for any of them. However I thought it would be a nice addition to this leak.

[Image: eBoC7KL.png]

+rep is highly appreciated sheepe

[Image: nDskf6X.gif]

ty

C0WB0Y

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

This is a bump

I_D

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

(11 March, 2023 - 03:11 AM)C0WB0Y Wrote: Show More
LEECHING WILL BE REPORTED! LIKE THE THREAD FOR MORE HQ LEAKS & AVOID Ban 2

I paid 169$ for this program, I received a pre-compiled build after my purchase, however everything seems to be clean.

The virustotal link is of the whole .rar file which is not password encrypted, I've also included a link for the executable:

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/62ef...9c5ff1f0d6

In addition I've included all "VIP" .espk cofigs from the channel, which can only be run in SilverBullet Pro and not the free version, these configs are encrypted (NOT BY ME) so run at your own risk, I can't vouch for any of them. However I thought it would be a nice addition to this leak.

[Image: eBoC7KL.png]

+rep is highly appreciated sheepe

[Image: nDskf6X.gif]

Thanks for contributing and I already left a like on your thread.