Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Sold out.

MrBasilisk

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Waiting for reviews GLWS
Best Private Exploits& Installs shop
Highly Vouched - Best Prices around

Link Here

cheezyeyes

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

good luck with sales!
[Image: popcorn2.gif]

Wardell

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

This is a bump

DareSec

Elite Member

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

Big vouch for Wardell

Wardell told me the general concept of this method a few months ago when he was still perfecting it, I found it interesting at the time but it was still incomplete
When he told me he had the method 100% functional I bought the mentorship immediately and I am very satisfied with the result, Finally a method that works.
About the method I can sayis absolutely genius and yet so simple the concept is quite unique and the method is very easy to execute, The set-up took me 4 days and It was mostly waiting time.
The set-up requires certain things to work but they are very simple and easy to get.
I don't think there is a risk of saturation so I would say it is unsaturable, even if 1K of people start doing it it would not saturate because it works everywhere in the worldand it can works differently in each area.
In conclusion, It's a cleaver method, I doubt anyone else would have thought of it.

I decided to start small to test, but it is definitely scalable and I think 6-7k a month is perfectly achievable with this method.
Here is the payment after my first execution

[Image: 9tRGe7P.png]