Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Start Make Money Today! PAA Method. Easy Way To Rank Your Website!

Alma21

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Meep

Divine
Divine

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(23 July, 2022 - 01:01 AM)Alma21 Wrote: Show More
Hello,

Many of you may know me from my PAA journey or my comments about PAA. I used to sell a list of PAA sites when they were unknown about 8-9 months ago and my biggest regret is not starting earlier with it. I was able to build my website to 1 mil+ visits per month and $20k+ month profit.

There are few reasons why I decided to sell my method and software:

1) I can't create a competition, there are literally hundreds of millions of PAAs.
2) I want to completely shift to whitehat (I still might populate few sites with PAAs, but I don't really care about that. All I want now is whitehat site that I can sell for big multiple.)
3) As I said before, I don't really have the use for the software/scraper anymore and I try to make money anywhere I can.

About the software:

1) It runs on VPS (CentOS 7). I use $5/month VPS from Contabo.
2) It requires residential rotating proxies, you can either use the ones where you pay monthly, or per GB. I am not going to reveal exactly the ones I use, because if everyone used them, then it would slow down the scraping process. But any residential rotating proxy will work.
3) The costs aren't high, it's about 1 GB per 200k PAAs (questions + answers).
4) The software scrapes 50k-200k PAAs per day per VPS. You can obviously scale it up, also it depends on the proxies used.

Some images:

This is the login page

[Image: 1OxjQno.png]

This is where you create a scraping job

[Image: HLW10CL.png]

a) Job name: You can add a job name
b) Category: This is the category under which the articles will be uploaded to WP, if it doesn't exist, the scraper will create it
c) Images: You can add images that will be randomly assigned to articles created in the job (I don't recommend though, it's slower and I, nor most other PAA sites use images)
d) Keywords: Here you can add up to 2k keywords per job
e) Questions Per Articles: Here you can add how many questions + answers should article contain (I use around 20)
f) Articles: I set this to 1, so the result is -> 1 keyword = 1 article with 20 questions + answers
g) Exclude Old Questions: I don't use this, as it slows down the process by a lot. I use Delete Duplicate Posts plugin in WP which is much better
h) Blacklisted Keywords: Software will not scrape questions + answers with these keywords
i) WP Site URL: Follow the "Wordpress Guide" on how to setup the importing plugin, then add URL to the job - it will automatically publish the posts in the WP site.

Here you can see the current process

[Image: XF7DmEH.png]

Here you can see the history of jobs

[Image: dycRXng.png]

You can delete, refresh or download (excel) the jobs. However I don't recommend doing this, as it slows down the server.

What you will get:

1) Method to make money + Scraper software code
2) Video tutorial, where you can see exactly step by step how to set it up.
3) I will answer any of your questions (except what my site is) - you will have free consulting with me.
4) You can optionally also buy a list of 40 PAA sites in various languages and niches - imagine millions of keywords that are so easy to rank with, that they rank even with copied content. You know how useful that is.

Refunds: No refunds after sale.
Support: I will provide support and updates as long as this sales thread is up.

Pricing:

$2999
For first 3 people: $900 for scraper /or/ $1200 for scraper + list
Afterwards:
$1200 for scraper /or/ $1500 for scraper + list

Please comment to get the above prices.
If you are busy, I can install the script for you for $200.

Also no discounts, I will never discount. I might increase the price in the future.
I accept ETH only as I don't want to deal with scammers.

Alma

------------------------------------------

Thank you!

Good luck with sales bro! PepeBlush
[Image: BajkiVI.gif]

AccountArmy

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service