Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

THE MATRIX : THE TRUTH ABOUT @KSZ THE OLD MEMBER OF ILLUMINATI

SANTA

Divine
Divine Contributor Royal Elite member Premium Reverser

0%

Status

Years of Service

Many of u will not believe me , many will troll , many will hate on the TOP G thing , that's why many will remain at the bottom of the pyramid .
TOP G followers are happier , smarter , stronger , sexier (+have bigger DICKS ) cause we are different , in another level , we see the truth , we know their plans .
I wrote this thread to speak about @KSZ OWNER OF CIO , OLD MEMBER OF ILLUMINATI AND REPRESENTS THE MATRIX in this forum .
@KSZ said that this is a COMMUNITY FORUM , I don't understand how u call this a 'COMMUNITY FORUM' and ur banning people for forum hating , ignoring HQ suggestions (like this fabulous sexy suggestionhttps://Damaged.gg/Thread-PLZ-ADD-tate-T...THE-MATRIX ) .
man this KSZ doesnt care about the community , he is at the TOP of the pyramid eating BLIND PEOPLE'S SOULS .When king TATE joined the INTERNET many of you guys saw the reality we are living in , a sad one :( ... TATE spread good and positive messages , also bad ones and I believe no one is perfect , but we all know he opened our eyes in many ways , he boosted TESTOSTERONE of his followers . We asked for topg a 50kb emoji we can use in cio , But the SYSTEM is broken , the MATRIX is paying @KSZ to shut us down , they want TATE banned on every platform in the internet ...
Mister KSZ , We have many questions : WHY WE HAVE EMOJIS THAT NO ONE USES like ksz2 ? WHY BANNED MEMBERS STILL HAVE THEIR OWN EMOJI HERE Ang ? WHY NO MORE EMOJIS ? BECAUSE WE ASKED ,AS A COMMUNITY FOR topg ? WHY U IGNORING THE TOP Gs ? dw , join us and we will teach you how to BOOST your TESTOSTERONE AND BECOME ALPHA OWNER (jk dont ban ).
WE NEED :TOPG:

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fc.tenor.com%2FBrHJBHqAx...-top-g.gif]

[Image: z4nupn.webp][Image: 2c4mrd.webp]
[Image: t7exyf.webp]

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

thank you so much bro

0%

Status