Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Twitch AIO | Fastest Twitch Checker on The Market! | Auto Sub, Auto Follow, Auto Bit

m4l0n

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Hi sir, are you offering a vouch copy? If so, I would gladly take one and leave an honest review.

m4l0n

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Vouch Given by OP

Seller is really responsive. This checker has an overall moderate UI but what's more important is the function itself. It does the work fine (cracking accounts, sending bits and followers to your account) I hardly see any twitch checker around in the market after their API update. Kudos to OP for quickly making a working checker, reviving the Twitch market again! At just a price of 100, though it's a little pricey, but considering its functions and how easily you can get your money back, I honestly think this checker is really reasonable priced.
When I first got the checker, it had a bug and I told OP about it. He surprised me by how he immediately fixed it and send me the update a day after. Such amazing support!

Ratings:
Seller: 10/10
Checker: 10/10