Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

|UHQ| NEVER WRITE AN ESSAY AGAIN

StarHero

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

I wonder how legit this thread is, I need to get my school work done and some good software to do it so I can do other things.

Edit: Both the sites you mentioned are limited, the Bart... (Not gonna finish it cause of thread purposes) legit restricts what you can see (You can only see probably a few paragraphs, but not the rest) and the article rewrite tool you provided also has a limit on the words, and has like 3 different modes, you don't specify which one you are supposed to use...

retrojeans

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Kappa Kappa

thavirak11

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

interesting man

BadUsername

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

(16 January, 2021 - 09:42 AM)StarHero Wrote: Show More
I wonder how legit this thread is, I need to get my school work done and some good software to do it so I can do other things.

Edit: Both the sites you mentioned are limited, the Bart... (Not gonna finish it cause of thread purposes) legit restricts what you can see (You can only see probably a few paragraphs, but not the rest) and the article rewrite tool you provided also has a limit on the words, and has like 3 different modes, you don't specify which one you are supposed to use...

Go in F12 and remove anything in the way and set the mode on the third one.