Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Upto $1500+ a Day Crypto Cashout Method / Make Crypto $3000 a Month with 1 Hour Work

Shurkou

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Do you have discord?

adilkhatri

Royal
Royal Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(21 July, 2023 - 09:07 AM)ESKHOST Wrote: Show More
Do you want to earn $1500 a day? This seems like a lot of boasting but it is true to its core.
I won't be lying and giving you false hope that you can earn $1500 without any investment but I assure you that I will help make your first $$$ with my own efforts.

Today I want to start selling what is probably the best method you had ever seen!

Before I tell you more about this mentorship service, I would like to provide you with 3 requirements you have to fulfill before you decide to join this mentorship.

• $100 or more as investment. The more is better but $100 will do the job, rest you can put in from your profits. (First method)
    • A little skill set with Convincing. (Requires with the second bonus method) (Guaranteed $500+ each trade)
      • A little knowledge with windows port forwarding. (You can google it) (second bonus method).

- I have been making $3000+ / month with this first method with automation work.
- Second Method will guarantee you $100 to $7000+ profit depending on your convincing skills. But can be done anytime of the day, with zero effort.
- These two methods doesn't include any sales, any trash ideas, just direct simple ways to make money.
- You will be working on a very known platform (Facebook etc.) with a very simple method so there is no risk of not getting paid or anything similar.
- You will be taking advantage of a not well known exploit in the blockchain system.

I will be very bold and reveal two of these methods so that you can decide you wish to join into this program or walk away.

1st Method in which I will teach everyone will have how you can cashout crypto from wallets such as Metamask, CoinBase, Phantom, Blockchain easily and how you can grab these wallets with funds within hours. No need to stick with public logs, raped logs etc. Just direct profit without any much effort put in.
2nd Method in which I will teach you to flash Bitcoins to P2P traders in Facebook and other P2P exchanges where you will first hand send crypto to them and get (exchange) other crypto with your flashed BTC. You will just need some convincing skills and I will teach you find potential buyers who are not scammers in this market. The flashed Bitcoins you will be sending, you don't need a $1 in Bitcoin, rather could send upto $7000+ in crypto which will show up in blockchain servers. The only issue is they don't confirm and they vanish from transection log after 90 days. The convincing skills required is for letting the P2P buyer send you the exchanged crypto before 1 confirmation.

The price for the 1st method is 190$, which includes mentorship for you cashout your first wallet. Thus making you a practical experience holder of the method. I will also include future support if in any case you wish to make this system into a full automated one but that we can discuss in future. PRICE WILL GET INCREASED ON EACH SOLD COPY + Mentorship and I will be only taking 2 Buyers each week because I wish to keep the tutoring 1 : 1 and atleast provide 2-3 days of my time to make the buyer experienced. I will decide if I wish to take in the buyer or not. I don't want anyone else to learn from me and start spreading / reselling this on other forums or websites.

The price for the 2nd method is $300 and I'm offering 1 on 1 mentorship for this. You will atleast need to be able to port forward yourself before you can learn this method. I won't be forcing you to learn Linux but atleast need to able to port forward Windows. The port required forwarded is 6006 or 8008, also a wifi that enables port forwarding or a RDP that allows port forwarding.

If you wish to take in Both the Method then the Price is set to $400 and you can decide which you wish to learn on first. I will help you earn your first 100$+ (can be any amount from $100 to $1K) on both the methods. Depends on what P2P scrapegoat we find but I assure to find you the best for the sake of this mentorship.

PM to Start a Contract for this method MENTORSHIP.

I have explained first hand on what these two methods will be, if you think you are upto learning these two methods then don't hesitate to DM me. This is not another useless eBook with some lame website where you sell stuff to make money which has no guarantee at all. Real and Hardcore earnings!

Willing to know that both method are White hat or black hat?

ESKHOST

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(21 July, 2023 - 09:29 AM)10M Wrote: Show More
GLWS Pepemusic vouch copy available?

Sorry cannot give in vouch copies for this Mentorship. Will be giving in my personal time to teach and make them earn, if it was an ebook or a written method I would have not been hesitant for a second to give out few or more vouch copies.

ESKHOST

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(21 July, 2023 - 10:21 AM)nacho__x Wrote: Show More
What kind of MM terms would you accept?

Send a PM. Also include if you have any other forum you are subscribed too.