Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Virustotal should be included in thread.

R3aL

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(16 May, 2023 - 09:20 PM)LULmanager Wrote: Show More
Users should already be putting the link in them. But maybe before the thread gets posted, a virus total link must be included before it posts
[Image: thinking.gif]

Also dont forget, virustotal doesnt always save you. The virus can still be undetected

Yeah i know but still i guess it could be better if there is some precaution.

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

The problem is that most of these mfs put VT link which scanned either website, password protected zip or just some random VT, which there is no way to check it.

What I would personally do is implement VT API which would automatically check the files. If over a certain x/72, it would need a staff aproval
[Image: 19sdSYR.gif]
[ sig spot till 12.17 ]

R3aL

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(16 May, 2023 - 10:58 PM)BOOSTFORGE Wrote: Show More
The problem is that most of these mfs put VT link which scanned either website, password protected zip or just some random VT, which there is no way to check it.

What I would personally do is implement VT API which would automatically check the files. If over a certain x/72, it would need a staff aproval

You sir just made this thread a lot more worthy to be heard out xD <3

Spooky

Contributor
Contributor Royal Elite member

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service