Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

WARZONE RAT latest version | I can buy the files.

bob5004

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(21 February, 2020 - 04:38 PM)Heydin Wrote: Show More
Anyone willing and be able to crack the latest WARZONE rat? I can buy the product and send you over the files. pepeokay

id like to see it if i had the knowledge to crack i would give it a go but sadly i don't, you should bump this thread kek kek kek
Will have new items on sellix soon stay tunedHeartHeart Heart

robertparker

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

budala420

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

(21 February, 2020 - 10:28 PM)Heydin Wrote: Show More
(21 February, 2020 - 09:59 PM)ForlaxPy Wrote: Show More
@EliteEmper0r watcha think sir? It's native tho I believe that it's coded using c or c++, not sure about the licensing system since I never had any original copies rather than blocked old one.

Yes sir, It's coded using C++.
Not sure what licensing system he uses, but I can explain how it works.
So basically, all you gotta do is open the RAT client, it'll give you a pop up with your HWID and will tell you it's copied to your clipboard.
Then you gotta open a ticket on his website with your HWID and he will activate it and you're be able to use the RAT.
Not sure if that's enough info about the licensing system, but that's all I know! pepeokay

Hey please if u bought warzone rat, send me files link in pm ill try to reverse it! thanks