Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

WHAT CONFIGS\HITS NEEDED? QUICK POLL. [BYPASS AKAMAI, IMPERVA, CF]

ProxyCheats

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(30 July, 2021 - 03:23 PM)lil Wrote: Show More
I'm not defending them, theyindeed have a lot of down time but I don't think they make that much money, the fact that they sell their product for only 15$ lifetime anda free version available is the real problem. The solution to solve that would be for them to change their pricing.

That's just what it's worth man. The owner doesn't work on it and its features are below average today. If the numbers on their page are actually legit, which maybe not because they are static, but if they are then they have plenty of money to pay for infrastructure.
VaultCord.com - Discord member and server message & settings backup bot

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJ_N6o6WRM4

lilg

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

I'm not defending them, theyindeed have a lot of down time but I don't think they make that much money, the fact that they sell their product for only 15$ lifetime anda free version available is the real problem. The solution to solve that would be for them to change their pricing.