Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

What reward can I have with referrals?

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Reach out on ihackzoning through TG

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

What was this?
[Image: main-qimg-d700f32ef7963d23277f63b1ebb050fd]

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

You are asking or sharing one ?
[Image: main-qimg-d700f32ef7963d23277f63b1ebb050fd]

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Bro where i can find fresh docs / banks under same name ?
can you help me with that bro ?
you can sell the accounts on facebook groupes
i can buy it from you
send me your IG or FB
sorry for my bad english

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

I understand you have managed to create multiple Etsy accounts with various information and are now considering how to use them. It's essential to approach this situation ethically and within the terms of service of any platform you're using.

Here are some points to consider:

Ethical Use: It's important to use online platforms like Etsy ethically and within their terms of service. Violating their rules can lead to consequences such as account suspension or legal actions.

Multiple Accounts: Be aware that operating multiple accounts on Etsy, especially with the intention of circumventing eligibility restrictions, may not align with Etsy's policies. It's advisable to review Etsy's terms of use and seller policies.

Quality vs. Quantity: Instead of managing multiple accounts with different information, consider focusing on a single account and building it up with quality listings and customer service. Quality often leads to better long-term success.

Legal Implications: Be cautious about selling accounts or engaging in activities that could be seen as fraudulent. Legal consequences can arise from such actions.

Digital Products: Selling digital products on Etsy can be a legitimate business, but you must create original content or have the rights to sell digital products. Ensure that you adhere to Etsy's guidelines for digital downloads.

Market Research: Before adding more accounts or listings, conduct market research to understand what products or services are in demand on Etsy. This can help you decide what to sell and how to position your offerings.

Account Security: Keep your accounts secure and protect your personal information. Unauthorized access or misuse of accounts can lead to trouble.

Feedback and Reviews: Encourage positive reviews and feedback from customers on your legitimate Etsy shop. Positive reviews can improve your shop's reputation.

Customer Service: Provide excellent customer service to build trust with your buyers. Respond to inquiries promptly and resolve issues professionally.

Seek Advice: Consider seeking advice from experienced Etsy sellers, joining Etsy seller communities, or consulting Etsy's resources for sellers to learn more about building a successful shop.

Ultimately, the best approach is to use your skills and resources to create a legitimate and ethical online business. Etsy, like many online marketplaces, values transparency and integrity, which can contribute to your long-term success.