Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

What reward can I have with referrals?

desudo

Royal
Royal Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

My gf's ex managed to get her SSN card (a copy of it, not the physical card), and a picture of both sides of her ID.
What can he do to fuck her and is there even anything she can do to not get fucked if he wants to fuck her?

Thanks guys:monkas:

This is also my first post! I heard this site was better than the one that ends in .to .

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Have her consider putting afraud alert on her credit files. This lasts for 90 days and lets potential creditors know to take extra steps toverify your identity when a credit app is processed.

He can essentially get bills, health insurance, etc all in her name. May be hard for him to do himself as a male trying to register anything via phone or in person, under a female ID though. Doubt he will bother.

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Freeze her credit IMMEDIATELY! Use of the the big 3 (Experian, TransUnion, or Equifax). Run a free credit report to see if there are any fraudulent activity throughwww.annualcreditreport.com. It will allow you to get a free copy of your credit report every 12 months from each credit reporting company. If she has the funds, invest on a monthly credit monitoring service.

This won't stop fraud entirely but makes it difficult for the Ex to conduct fraudulent activity with your girlfriend's credit. As soon as she see something suspicious, report he Ex to the authority. In the meantime, its a wait-and-see what the Ex does.

narcorp

If he was going to do anything, why would he tell her that he has her SSN and driver's license? If he does anything illegal she would be able to go after him in both criminal and civil court. I would keep an eye on her credit score, but honestly wouldn't worry about it that much.

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(01 June, 2022 - 11:37 AM)Dey Wrote: Show More
he can open her a superbet or coinbase account now:monkas:

He would still need to take a selfie with the info, so that would require a fake with a match name and DOB. I doubt he would bother