Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

What's an actually good VPN nowadays?

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

i suggest cyberghost vpn, the best

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(31 October, 2023 - 04:20 AM)qtum Wrote: Show More
(30 October, 2023 - 09:34 PM)TinaLee Wrote: Show More
Been a while since I've been using Mullvad
I've noticed how it has been saturated.
What are some good alternatives?
Thanks!

edit: No promoting your store / IPVanish / Nord / or any other VPN provider like those ones.

I have been using Mullvad for many years. In terms of privacy they were always one of the best, the problem now is that the system of numerical users without passwords that they use makes it absolutely easy to hack.
The config to crackMullvad is a simple number generator that is tested against their server, combos are not even necessary.
[Image: keeksad.png]

The other legendary provider that does not let itself be scared by any security agency is Cyberghost vpn.

Approximately, how long does it take to get a hit on Mullvad?
[Image: image.png]

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

Thanks!

edit: No promoting your store / IPVanish / Nord / or any other VPN provider like those ones.

I have been using Mullvad for many years. In terms of privacy they were always one of the best, the problem now is that the system of numerical users without passwords that they use makes it absolutely easy to hack.
The config to crackMullvad is a simple number generator that is tested against their server, combos are not even necessary.

The other legendary provider that does not let itself be scared by any security agency is Cyberghost vpn.
[Image: Signature-logo-qtum-blocked-to-copy.jpg]

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

(31 October, 2023 - 03:12 PM)TinaLee Wrote: Show More
(31 October, 2023 - 04:20 AM)qtum Wrote: Show More
Thanks!

Approximately, how long does it take to get a hit on Mullvad?

The truth is that I never tried to run that Config but the system that Mullvad has is simply ridiculous.
The authentication method to access their service is just a numerical sequence. Without even a password.
[Image: Signature-logo-qtum-blocked-to-copy.jpg]