Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

who here has done twitch botting and could help me

Chiya

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(30 December, 2021 - 02:22 PM)HansyNtheBrain Wrote: Show More
(30 December, 2021 - 02:20 PM)rachel_gardener Wrote: Show More
(30 December, 2021 - 02:19 PM)HansyNtheBrain Wrote: Show More
The payout depends on the amount of stream/ads you do. In the beginning its recommended to have a low amount of streams/ads and build it up otherwise you gonna get beamed fast

right thx for the info what consists of low amount of stream / ads?

Imma ask some1 who has done this before and post my reply here

thank you for the help

viri

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

I've been botting on twitch for nearly 3 years now. Its profitable, its just not as easy as when it first started. Before, twitch would just throw you paychecks, but now they have some fraud prevention measures. I run https://botting.gg, a twitch botting panel. my discord server is on the site and there are a bunch of people who bot in it if you wanna talk about it
[Image: ba290PG.gif]

Chiya

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(01 January, 2022 - 11:56 PM)viri Wrote: Show More
I've been botting on twitch for nearly 3 years now. Its profitable, its just not as easy as when it first started. Before, twitch would just throw you paychecks, but now they have some fraud prevention measures. I run https://botting.gg, a twitch botting panel. my discord server is on the site and there are a bunch of people who bot in it if you wanna talk about it

@viri i was wondering after looking at your site which would be more profitable me buying a twitch bot dealing with proxys tools rdp etc or your site and all i have to deal with is account and streaming in long run which is worth mroe?

viri

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(02 January, 2022 - 12:05 AM)rachel_gardener Wrote: Show More
(01 January, 2022 - 11:56 PM)viri Wrote: Show More

@viri i was wondering after looking at your site which would be more profitable me buying a twitch bot dealing with proxys tools rdp etc or your site and all i have to deal with is account and streaming in long run which is worth mroe?

I am biased, because it is my website, but I would say that my site is definitely the easiest route to take.

My site and tools are designed around automation and being an overall, hands-off ordeal. If you look at my post history, I have posted a program for free which will stream on multiple twitch accounts at once with really low resource usage. If you use that program and send subs from my site, your only cost is the price of the subs/viewbot plan if you get one. I also sell twitch affiliate accounts on the website for only $4. I dont think anyone sells them for cheaper, and most people just buy them from me and resell for $7-$15 elsewhere
[Image: ba290PG.gif]