Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Why are Gambling Service Not allowed?

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(29 March, 2020 - 04:24 PM)PALJ90 Wrote: Show More
(29 March, 2020 - 04:22 PM)MyMomSaidYouAreGay Wrote: Show More
ONLY!

NIGGA ONLY 1k

It's not worth to exit under $10k in my opinion, in the long run you will make more

Imagine someone invest .1 BTC into you for a whole month you turn into .2 BTC, you take .05 profit for instance.

Thats an easy 1.5 BTC for both investor and gambler

(29 March, 2020 - 04:24 PM)Sally Wrote: Show More
Maybe there is no warranty for that you will win 100% so that why,
Gambling is not in your hands

I was asking why it wasn't allowed, because I offered a warranty upon losing, which means I refund 100% of what I lost.
Warranty of what? Who knows if you will actually refund or just run away...

VTH

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(29 March, 2020 - 06:16 PM)PALJ90 Wrote: Show More
(29 March, 2020 - 04:31 PM)Sally Wrote: Show More
It's not worth to exit under $10k in my opinion, in the long run you will make more

Imagine someone invest .1 BTC into you for a whole month you turn into .2 BTC, you take .05 profit for instance.

I was asking why it wasn't allowed, because I offered a warranty upon losing, which means I refund 100% of what I lost.
If I was to run away why would I deposit into a gambling site to begin with? thinking

Personally, I'm against gambling services as well. They don't end up nicely, and members usually don't offer warranty.
If you are offering warranty, that's another thing and would be considered as investor request :)
Investor requests can easily end up as scams and there is no real way to avoid it, except providing the customer with the picture of your id or any other sort of verification and once again, Corona is active, borders are closed, nobody will fly to another country to get money back from you.

PALJ90

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

ONLY!

NIGGA ONLY 1k

PALJ90

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(29 March, 2020 - 04:31 PM)Sally Wrote: Show More
ONLY!

NIGGA ONLY 1k

If I was to run away why would I deposit into a gambling site to begin with? thinking