Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

working out & bulking

Dey

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

ok I go to gym for some months already, I will try to explain the best I can
sorry for poor details, english hard

creatine is for your muscles to be able to hold more water , so to be stronger and recover faster. You usually take creatine only when you workout at least 4 days / week and that on a gym , with a serious program ( at least 50m when u literally sweat like a horse ) If you take creatine without going to gym to exhaust yourself you will most probably get bigger , but you can end up looking like a monke.

You should take protein if you wanna gain mass , a scoop of 24-28g of protein would be = to a big steak in terms of food. But again , start going to gym first or train harder before this. 85kg is really good tho , I started at less than 60 Kap
[Image: lxKYkWl.gif]
[Image: lxKYkWl.gif]

SANTA

Divine
Divine Contributor Royal Elite member Premium Reverser

0%

Status

Years of Service

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(27 December, 2022 - 08:10 PM)Dey1337 Wrote: Show More
ok I go to gym for some months already, I will try to explain the best I can
sorry for poor details, english hard

creatine is for your muscles to be able to hold more water , so to be stronger and recover faster. You usually take creatine only when you workout at least 4 days / week and that on a gym , with a serious program ( at least 50m when u literally sweat like a horse ) If you take creatine without going to gym to exhaust yourself you will most probably get bigger , but you can end up looking like a monke.

You should take protein if you wanna gain mass , a scoop of 24-28g of protein would be = to a big steak in terms of food. But again , start going to gym first or train harder before this. 85kg is really good tho , I started at less than 60 Kap
dude much thanks, your right i should start taking protein for gaining mass, but i obviously need to hit the gym going to register on new years eve ngl much appreciated i was kinda skinny 3 months ago, and im now seeing results by eating 5 meals a day, irl work as well i carry lots of heavy things daily, trash, products, etc and my knees getting stronger, my back looks like ive worked out for 1 year :C
Always confirm onDamaged.gg/@HOST
My contributions are either found online or personally tested,always use at your own\risk
https://Damaged.gg/Thread-IMPERSONATOR-A...on-site-PM
Before you shop read my
Terms of Agreement
[Image: ORPWufr.gif]

[Image: I3fW7fA.gif]

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Helped me get 7k out of a locked account and let me keep all of it, not a poor guy. respect G.
[Image: ys9wE8Q.gif]

[Image: slgTTvE.gif]
PrivateAlps.net - Offshore Cloud Services | VPS/RDP - Dedicated Servers - Webhosting - Tor services